Our IAC Accreditation SUCCESS RATE
We take IAC Accreditation seriously
Let us help you get IAC Accredited – FAST
Tungsten Medical Network prides itself on our 100% success rate for IAC Accreditation. An extremely important step for each practice is taking the time to get accredited. This means processing paperwork and completing the neccessary online steps to secure your reinbursements.
Because each practice is different, Tungsten Medical Network offers several options for each of our clients. We can either offer simple support or complete hands-on accreditation assistance. Let’s discuss your needs and how we can help.
IAC Accreditation Pricing
TungstenComprehensive On-Site Consulting
- We provide comprehensive on-site consulting to ensure your application is completed quickly and correctly.
- Applications are usually completed in 1 day with no additional follow-up required. Accreditation approval is guaranteed.
PlatinumComprehensive Remote Consulting
- We complete your application remotely to make the accreditation process as painless as possible.
- We schedule an initial 1-hour phone call, and follow-up as necessary to make sure you have gathered all materials necessary for application completion.
GoldAccreditation Guidance & Support
- Guidance and support for application.
- Comprehensive checklist.
- Template for all required policies and procedures
- We update your policies and procedures to stay in compliance with the IAC.
- Help with the creation and submission of CD for IAC Case Study requirements.
SilverHard Copy Materials & Submission
- Help with creation and submission of CD for IAC Case Study requirements.
- Template for all required policies and procedures.
- Assistance with updating your policies and procedures to stay in compliance with the IAC.
Market your IAC Accreditation
One of the perks of being IAC accredited is being able to demonstrate to your patients that your equipment is maintained and safe.
This video shows a series of clinics that have marketed their IAC accreditation to make their patients (and potential patients) feel secure and safe.
After you have completed the IAC Accreditation process, Tungsten Medical Network will supply you with the necessary materials to market your practice!